Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Stairway to Heaven!


It was cloudy around me
hiding all feelings of a human..
It was cloudy around me
generating a self-delusion.
A light resembling a halo
shined against me with a day glow.
Stairs appeared in front of me,
and I started climbing impusively.
Those were near to infinity, arranged
with pretty and premium flowers.
I met some people on the
landings in between..
No one asked who am I,
No one bothered on where I am going,
No one reminded me 'you are a Girl'.
But everyone wore a warm smile,
which gave a solace saying we are with you.
Later I was knowing  they were steps to heaven,
The stairway to heaven,where
I am going to meet the biggest creator.
I am going to the real heaven where
I won't be judged on my gender,
my caste ,my health or wealth.
But the next second I woke up
the actuality around reminded me
with an error message :
'such a heaven doesn't exist'...

No comments:

Post a Comment